The investment you need to Identify as a Holder (Holder) or Trader (Trader).
If you are a Holder:
- Restrict multiple transactions.
- Choose reasonable BUY points to hold until the desired price target is reached.
- Only buy and sell at 1 important time of the market.
If you are a trader (for beginners):
- First, deposit a very small amount of capital to train.
- Set yourself some rules such as:
- Maximum number of orders per day (Even if there is a profit or loss, the number of orders must be stopped)
- What is the profit target/loss limit in 1 day.
- Week/Month Summary (See if the method is working)
- Manage capital up to 2% of risk orders / Total invested capital.
If 1 period of profit is stable, then gradually increase the amount of capital.
IF YOU WANT HIGH PROFITS, YOU SHOULD PRACTICE BECOMING A HOLDER IN THE COIN MARKET, BUT FOR TRADERS, NEVER THINK ABOUT X ACCOUNTS IN A SHORT TIME.
If you are a beginner in the financial markets, check out the series ” Knowledge for Beginners” Compiled by Blackmantrader. To be able to equip solid knowledge before embarking on the journey on the financial path