The strong growth of BTC to 69000 , followed by a collapse of more than 50% over the past 1 year, shows the following:
That crash most investors were too scared of. The market is divided into 2 camps: 1 short side and continuous sell-off, 1 BTC collector side catches the bottom.
Continue to nervously follow the market, not knowing whether it will continue to increase sharply or fall sharply in the coming time.
TAY TO is very good at understanding what mob psychology is desired and the stages in which TAY TO want to control our psychology:
- They will start for the market to consolidate after a strong volatility running in a certain range sweeping up and down. Mainly for new retail players chasing nervousness and disorder in 1 amplitude enough to drain all Margin/Futures accounts during this period, etc. etc.
- By this stage 1 people who are awake enough to realize will temporarily stand outside watching patiently and waiting. Some people still fly into trades and lose money due to chases with the market.
- Things are quieter, the psychology loses confidence in the market when the accumulation time has been too long.
Some people start cutting losses in old peak zones.
1 people began to be impatient, lost their temper and depressed and left the market.
Some people start making bad decisions on their accounts because they no longer have control over their emotions.
1 Some people Trade Margin / Furutre accounts are shrinking even though the market is just stationary.
1 Some traders start to abandon the STOP loss (and this is also what leads to the loss of the account for 1 day when the market breaks)
v… etc. v
- When the time is ripe, the HANDS start for the market to break. If the market rises again, it will lead to the following sentiments:
- When the crowd starts listening to the information, they will doubt it and ignore it because they think it will continue to collapse.
- When the market goes a little higher, they start to consider, gradually opening the chart to see how it goes.
- When it increases further, they start preparing capital (if they run out of capital, start borrowing for the time being) when the fever is reported by groups and forums.
- When it goes up again, they start buying, after a few short take profits (due to poor profit-taking psychology and also ignorance of analysis) they start to make profits. Jumping in and out a few times feels a lot of excitement when making money.
>= And then when everything becomes buzzing, everywhere you go, that’s when the market has 1 MORE STRONG CRASH – THIS IS ALSO THE REASON WHY MOST OF THEM ARE SWINGING.
BE 1 ALERT AND SMART INVESTOR + PATIENCE YOU WILL WIN IN THIS MARKET.